This is an ongoing, active service to keep your website growing alongside your company long-term. Let’s break it down into these three components:
- The Scope: This is my service.
- Google Ads: My typical client spends 1k-$2k per month.
- I don’t profit from or take a commission on this ad spend. I’m the advisor/manager (as part of #1).
- Side Work: Things you may need outside of the Scope.
- Help with other tasks as they arrive. One-off tasks.
- Graphic design work (i.e. business cards, marketing collateral, etc.)
With these three components, the typical range of spending is $2,500-$4,200 per month. The effect of this depends on a cost-budget and time commitment comparison versus your other options like DIY, freelancer, full-time employee, or agency/firm.
Companies are different. It also depends on where your company is now, where you envision your company in the future, the type of representation you typically align with, and how professional you want your company to appear in commerce.
Reach out and I’ll provide a detailed Scope for your company.
Price certainty is highly desirable to companies for budgeting reasons.
“Projects” tend to create spikes in spending, often at inopportune times. The entire pricing model is designed to offer as much static spending as possible – an extremely budget-friendly model. The only spikes occur when Side Work (#3 above) is requested.
Please note that I only offer Side Work to full-service clients.